Forgot Password??? =0

~ Important ~
Have you forgotten your password? And have you tried the forgot password button an it only sent you a email of what account you have? Then email info@roblox.com. When you email them don't only tell them I forgot my password. Tell them I forgot my password. The forgot Password button did not work. It only sent me an email of what accounts I have. Can you please change it to something else. My user is _________ (Your username) They will send you a email back and make a new password for you. Then you can log in. Once I lost my password and I kept on using forgot password and it didn't do anything. That is why I stopped for long then I started to play again. And make sure you used your email when you signed up for it. If you did not you can not get your account back =( Make sure you use yours! =D


Your image is loading...